Monday, June 28, 2010

Since I've been gone...

Been a busy few weeks since my last post. Kate was in China for two weeks, then home for two weeks, then I left for the East Coast for 8 days. During that time, my wife started her own blog and is much more prolific in her writing. I've got some catching up to do. In the mean time, I would like to echo her thoughts that we are very excited about our new journey towards the prospect of adoption. Please keep us and the boys in your prayers as we go through this process. I will try to finish my discussion on Social Contract Theory tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed for profanity or excessively aggressive or provocations. You may disagree, but I will only debate through e-mail and will not respond to challenges through comments. I am not here to make enemies.